Hp is a renowned global manufacturer of high-quality hardware and software products. The ‘Imaging and Printing Group’ of HP is known for providing the best imaging and printing systems worldwide. It caters to all customer segments, ranging from individuals to small, medium, and large organizations, and gives them best-in-class printing supplies, printer hardware, and scanning devices. Hp is reinventing the ways ideas come to life by making printing more convenient, personal, efficient, and reliable. Therefore, with HP printers, users can explore the ways they express themselves. Just like the usage of its printers, their setup is also easy and convenient. Moreover, we have given the step-by-step guide for configuration, downloading, and installation of 123.hp.com/setup for all HP printers.
If you want to get a print out of your Smartphone, 123 HP ENVY Printer is the best option for you. It is specially designed and manufactured for home use. HP ENVY printers enable the users to get high-quality pictures in three ways and provide them with the most straightforward technique to print from their Table or Smartphone. Moreover, a few of the best HP ENVY Printer models include Envy4500, Envy 4510, Envy4520, Envy5000.
HP OfficeJet is an inkjet printer that recreates a digital image by propelling the ink droplets on the paper or plastic substance. It is the best option for those who are looking for an all-in-one wireless printer for their office. The top three Officejet printer models include OJ3830, OJ4650, and OJ5740.
HP OFFICEJET PRO
The Officejet Pro series includes advanced printers that are ideal for printing and scanning, copying, and faxing. It includes faster, easy-to-use, and robust printers that provide you with the best quality at affordable prices. The top five HP Officejet Pro printers have OJPRO6968, OJPRO6970, OJPRO6978, OJPRO8710, and OJPRO8720.
HP Deskjet printers are all-in-one multitasking printers that you can use to copy, print, scan, and much more. If you seek a printer that gives high printing speed cost-effectively, this is the best pick for you. A few of the best models under this category are DJ2130, DJ2510, DJ3630, DJ3755, and DJ5810.
Procedure for Printer Setup
The users who have purchased the printer and are going to setup it for the first time should follow the printer setup process. So, all users are suggested to remove the printer and all packing material from the box, install the printer’s battery, and connect the power cable. After this, set control panel preferences, load paper, and then carefully install the printer cartridges. Now when the printer is set up, then download and install the latest printer drivers from “123.hp.com/Setup ”.
- Step 1: Carefully remove the printer from the box
- Step 2: Insert the battery
- Step 3: Carefully connect the power cord and set the preferences
- Step 4: Gently Load Paper
- Step 5: Install the ink cartridge
- Step 6: Install the printer software
Process to download printer drivers using 123.hp.com/setup
The users who have bought the printer, they all have to download the printer drivers. So, all users must download and install the software on their system. Therefore, keeping this in mind, we have here discussed the step to download the printer drivers. So, go through the steps provided below and carefully download the printer drivers.
- Go to the official website to download the printer software, i.e., “123.hp.com/setup ”.
- Note: Those who already have an account should sign in with the login credential.
- Note: If there is any user who doesn’t have an account, they are recommended to tap on the “Register” option provided at the top right side of the screen.
- Now the official website will get open on the screen.
- Then from there, scroll down and click on the “ Download drivers” option provided below.
- Now when the user taps on this option, then the “ HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads ” page will open on the screen.
- Now from there, select the product to get started.
- So, choose the “Printer” option.
- After this, the users are suggested to identify the printer by entering the product name.
- After entering the product name, tap on the “ Submit” option.
- Then users can also select from the list of the popular printers mentioned below.
- After this, the details of all necessary drivers and firmware will get displayed on the screen.
- The users are suggested to click on the “+” icon to get aware of the in-depth details.
- Once the user clicks on the “+” button, then the download option will appear.
- So, click on the download button.
- Note: The users are suggested to download the Drivers, Firmware, Software-ePrint, Software-Utilities, and much more.
- Now when the user clicks on the “Download” option, then the “. exe” file will get downloaded on the system.
- Then open the downloaded file.
- After that, click on the “Unzip” option.
- After this, the installation mode screen will get open on the screen.
- From there, choose the preferred option.
- Once the user chooses the preferred option, they are suggested to click on the “Next” button.
After that, click on the “Finish” option.
Adding HP Printers in Windows
All Windows users are recommended to perform the setup procedure discussed below.
- To setup a new printer, tap on the “ Setup a new Printer” option.
- Now it will ask the users to add a printer. Therefore, in that case, click on the “Add Printer” option.
- Once the user clicks on “Add Printer ,” the connected printer will appear on the screen.
- Then follow the on-screen instruction to “Add Printer.”
- After doing this, it would become easy for all users to setup a printer.
Steps to setup a New Printer
The user has to click on the “Set up a New Printer” option on the same window.
Once the user clicks on it, then they will get the following options such as “Wireless,” “Ethernet,” or “ USB” option. So, from there, select the one according to the preference.
To successfully setup and accomplish the installation procedure, follow the below stated steps.
- Firstly, connect the printer to the home or business network via Ethernet cable.
- Now open the “HP Easy Smart” app on the system or device.
- Note: The user can easily download the “ HP Easy Smart” from the App Store or Google Play Store or https://123.hp.com/setup
- After this, click on the “Get Started” option.
- Then select the checkbox to agree to the “ terms and conditions .”
- Then select the “Continue” option.
- After this, select the “+” sign to add a printer to Hp smart app.
- Now the app will find the printer connected to the network.
- Then select the printer.
- After following the instructions, Hp Easy Smart App will display the task and setting for the printer.
- Note: The users are recommended to visit https://123.hp.com/us/en/devices/setup to download the correct software for their use.
- The users should click on the “Wireless ” option if their printer and system are Wi-Fi capable and want to print from their device wirelessly.
- Then select the preference as per the printer.
- Then tap on the “Continue” button.
- After this, connect the printer with the system via USB cable.
- After that, hit on the “Connect Printer” option available on the screen.
- Then it will detect the connected printer.
- Now from there, select the “Setup option.”
- Then select the “Continue” option.
- Then again, hit on the “Continue” tab.
- Now the HP Easy Smart will find the printer and prepare it for the connection.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to setup a hp connected account, or sign in to the existing account.
- After this, the setup mode will get activated on the printer when the user will connect it for the first time.
- Note: The users are suggested to click on the “ Cancel ” button available on the printer if it does not have a touchscreen display to wake the printer from sleep mode.
- After this, press and hold the “Wi-Fi ” button available at the backside of the printer.
- Now once the printer settings get reset, then the front edge light will rotate.
- Note: For Wireless printers, click on the “Wireless setup wizard” to connect the printer to the network.
- Note: Printer without a touchscreen display should tap and hold the “ Wireless button” for 5 seconds.
- Then press the “WPS” button available on the router system.
- After this, return to the “Hp Easy” app and click on the “Add a Printer” option.
- Now the app will display the new printers in the setup mode connected to the Wireless network.
- Then select the name of the printer that is connected with the system.
- Then select the “Continue” option.
- After this, automatically access the Wi-Fi password, connect the printer to the network, and then press on the “ Continue” option.
- If prompted, select “Yes” to proceed further.
- Now the HP smart will find the printer and will prepare it for the connection.
- When the printer gets connected to the network, select the “ Continue” option.
- Now follow the prompts to finish the setup procedure of the printer.
- After this, the “HP Smart ” app will display the tasks and setting for the printer.
Hp Smart App
HP provides HP Smart App for their valuable customers and allows them to perform the setup procedure and manage their Hp printer via Android or iOS devices. It enables the users to print the document from anywhere in a hassle-free manner. Hp Smart App is compatible with both Android and iOS devices; therefore, the user can easily download and install the app from the Google play store or App store. Moreover, to make it convenient for all users, we have discussed the steps to download and install the Hp Smart App.
Steps to download the Hp Smart App with 123.hp.com/setup
All users are recommended to follow the steps provided below to download the Hp Smart App.
For Windows Users
- Initially open the “Google Play Store.”
- Then in the search bar, type “Hp Smart.”
- After this, click on the “Install” tab.
- Then, the installation procedure will begin.
- Now, wait till the installation process gets completed.
- After this file gets installed, then the users are recommended to open the downloaded application.
- Note : The user can also download the HP driver from https://123.hp.com/setup.
- From there, the user can select the model from the following mentioned, such as “ Officejet” , ”Deskjet ,” ”Envy,” and “LaserJet.”
- Now the user will have to type for the model number in the search bar.
- Once the user enters the model number, there would be an option available “ Install Easy Start.”
- Then the users are suggested to click on the “Install Easy Start” icon.
- Now, it will prompt the user to open the “Microsoft Store.”
- From there, tap on the “Get” option.
- After this, the downloading procedure will begin.
- Now, wait till the downloading process gets complete.
- Once the Hp Driver gets downloaded, then the user can easily perform all printer related tasks.
- Note : Ensure that the Hp printer is connected with the system.
- The user will then be asked to launch the product, so click on the “Launch” option.
- Then after this, proceed further with the setup procedure.
- So for all users, we have also described the setup procedure.
Steps to download the Hp Smart App
For Mac Users
- All users are suggested to open the “App Store.”
- Then from there, type the “Hp Smart App.”
- Then click on the “Get” option.
- Then the downloading procedure will start.
- After this, click on the “Continue” tab.
- Note : The app will ask the user to share the usage data. So for that, click on the “ Yes” option.
- Now it will connect with the Hp service.
- For setting a new printer, select the “Setup a New Printer.”
- If already have an account, then click on the “ Sign In” option.
- Note: if the user clicks on the “Setup a New Printe r.”, then they will be asked to Add their First printer.”
- Then click on the Add a new printer and then follow the necessary prompts to setup a new printer on the iOS device.
Steps to Setup new Printer Using HP Smart APP
We’ve penned the steps to setup a new wired and wireless printer on the iOS device for all users
For wired printers
- Carefully connect the printer with the same network through the help of the USB cable.
- After this, go to the App Store and then search for the “ HP Smart App.”
- Note: The user can also download the “HP Smart App ” from https://123.hp.com/setup.
- Then the users are suggested to tap on the “Open” option.
- Then the Hp Smart app will open on the screen.
- After this, the users are suggested to tap on the “ Add your first printer” option.
- Then the users will be asked to click on the “Add Printer” option.
- Once the user clicks on it, two options will appear on the screen, i.e., “ setup a new printer” & “connect to the previously used printer.”
- Note : Make sure that the printer and the system are connected with the same Wi-Fi connection.
- After this, return to the Hp smart App to continue with the setup procedure.
- After that, follow the on-screen prompts to accomplish the setup procedure for the wired printer.
- Once the user clicks on the “Connect to a previously used printer” , then the name of the listed printer will appear on the screen.
- After this, follow the on-screen prompts to accomplish the setup procedure.
For Wireless Printer
- Go to https://123.hp.com/setup
- Then from there, follow the prompts to download and install the “ HP Smart app.”
- Once the app gets installed, then open the application.
- Then the welcome screen will appear.
- From there, click the “Continue” option.
- Note: Choose “Yes ” to allow the hp smart to collect the usage data.
- Now when prompted to find the printer, click on the “ Continue” option.
- After that, click on the “Add a Printer” option.
- Then the app will detect the printer connected to the same network.
- From there, select the “Continue” option.
- Again, select the “Continue ” option to connect the printer to the network.
- If asked, then enter the “username” and the “password.”
- After this, the app will start finding the printer.
- The Hp smart app will obtain the printer’s information and then complete the connection process.
- After this, follow the on-screen instruction to accomplish the setup procedure.
- Note : The user can create an account or can sign in to their existing account.
- Note : Hp print app will detect the printer that is connected to the same network or in the setup mode.
- By doing this, the setup procedure will get complete.